From:
Dave Cushman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 19:39:47 -0000
Hi All

----- Original Message -----
From: Barta, Adrian

Here in UK we have a destruction policy for AFB, absolutely no
exceptions...There are
many of us here that think this policy should be extended to EFB as well.

Marla Spivak has some very interesting information and ideas that some of us
in UK are
trying to propagate (she is also better looking than many of our UK
lecturers!).

We are not against chemicals per se but we have some bee breeders that have
a head start in selecting for hygenic behaviour. If that results in less
chemical use, all well and good.

 Best Regards, Dave Cushman
G8MZY
Email: [log in to unmask]