From:
Guy Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 1996 11:56:12 -0400
At 10:20 AM 9/5/96 -0400, you wrote:
>  REGARDING           RE>router or shaper bit
>
>Deb & Greg Kalicin wrote:
>"We would like to know if any knows where one can buy a router or shaper
>bit to make hand holds in our hive bodies and supers. We have been
>unable to find any."

On my table saw I split a pressure treated 2 x 4 so I have two almost square
sticks. Then I cut them into 4 inch pieces, and screw them onto the boxes to
make external lifting handles.  They could be put on all four sides, but I
just put them on the long sides.  I find it easier than using just my finger
tips in the usual routed-out slots.
Guy F. Miller
2025 Spottswood Rd.
Charlottesville, VA 22903