From:
Christina Wahl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2013 13:10:31 +0000
"Let's put the "oral" and the "contact" doses on different scatter diagrams. We can assume that they are mostly going to be "chronic" and "sublethal" attempts, so they should all at least be below the acute LD50 levels (except for the Alex Lu study from Harvard!)"

OK.

If we're going to do this, then let's make it a truly objective exercise and include all the papers that claim no harm occurs at field relevant doses.  We can put those data points on your scatter plots in one color, and the others (from papers claiming harm) in another color.

If you set up the Excel file that you want to employ, you can add it to the Google Docs folder, Jim, and all with access to that folder can look at it too.

I'll start collecting those "neonics are ok" papers and add them to the folder..  Then we'll have all the papers all in one place and anyone else who wants to do some literature wading can ask me for access too, or suggest more papers we should assemble there.

Christina