From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 08:43:04 -0400
> why don't we use drone foundation in our supers in order
> to give the bees a slightly easier task in drawing out
> the larger (more efficient cells) ?

A former BEE-L contributor and marketer of the DE Hive
recommends using drone foundation in honey supers.  I
ordered some and was going to give it a go, but sold my
DEsign before test results were in.  No bad side effects
were noted in the sales pitch, and an aditional advantage
claimed was that honey would extract easier from the larger
cells.

Aaron Morris - I think, therefore I bee!