From:
Charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Nov 2015 16:48:12 -0600
I've been mulling whether to drop off the list because of exactly this point.

Your not the only one who has debated that.    I even debated cancelling my subscription to BC  for some of the same reasons,  but on the other side of the fence.  Common practice is totally berate any farmer who is not organically certified and  planting flowers for beekeepers.  Admit  you’re a fan of the current pesticides and your quickly a pariah.  I decided to fight back a bit.

Stick around though...  and speak up.  Discussion is the only point. If I say something you disagree with jump...  Sometimes my tact is not what it could be,  but if we recall the goal is education of others on the list to what we each see and experience  its really a interesting place with great contacts.

Charles