From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 10:21:57 -0600
> Management of cerana is interesting and practical, as they are quite
> similar to the European bee.  At least one cerana-subspecies has larger
> populations than the others, and is used for honey production and
> pollination in Asia, using a sort of miniature moveable-frame hive.

There are pictures of both Dorsata and cerana at the Fairview site
http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/Fairview
in the Philipines section.

...reminds me.  I never did finish the slide show feature there.  Sorry.
But the album works fine.

Allen
---
* Want to cut the volume of mail from BEE-L?
* Want to improve the signal to noise ratio?
Send email to [log in to unmask] saying
join bestofbee