From:
George W Imirie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Feb 1998 15:03:49 EST
Roy:
Your last line was: "Good science takes time".
What a wise man!  My compliments to you.
Dr. Nick Calderone, formerly with the Beltsville ARS lab, is the replacement
for Dr. Roger Morse at Cornell University; and he has devoted at least the
last 10 years of research on essential oils.  I have talked with Nick about
this work on several occasions and "NOT PUTTING WORDS IN HIS MOUTH", he has
not been able to recommend the use of essential yet based on scientific
findings.  Why don't you write to Nick and perhaps you could learn more.
And YOU keep up your good thinking!
George Imirie, retired scientist, my 65th year with bees