From:
Tim Arheit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 08:17:34 -0500
At 07:53 AM 3/8/02 +1300, you wrote:
>I was thinking about the design of the extractor, and wondering
>whether it could be made more minimal.
>Surely someone has thought of this, or isn't it such a good idea?

Actually It's mostly been though of.   The beekeeping museum at
Wooster has a similar extractor that spins the frames and the
container.  It didn't have tapered sides so the honey pretty much
sticks to the sides until it stops spinning.

What would the advantage be to removing the honey from
the top of the container rather than the bottom?

-Tim