Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2018 09:20:35 -0400
Greetings all beekeepers,

North Alabama Beekeepers Symposium will be held August 18th from 8:00 AM until about 4:00 PM. (Doors will open about 6:30 AM.) @

Friendship United Methodist Church

16479 Lucas Ferry Rd,

Athens, AL. 35611

Registration by mail ends August 10, 2018. Please register as quickly as possible.

Food and all the trimmings need to be purchased beforehand and early registration will really help us to prepare.

Registration fee is $25.00 Registration at the site will bee $30.00.

Drinks,donuts, coffee etc. all day.  Lunch will be Whitt's BBQ, pork and turkey.

Dr. Jim Tew and Dr. Clarence Collison will be speaking with years and years of experience.

We have several beekeepers from all over teaching classes from the newest to the oldest beekeeper. We have 5, 1 hour classes going on at the same time.

We have a total of 26 classes for the day.

Information flier and registration forms may be downloaded from;

www.alabamabeekeepers.com

www.alabees.com

www.lcbees.com

This link is good:

http://www.alabamabeekeepers.com/documents/2018%20SWS%20Pic%20&%20Conv/Fall%20Symposium/Symposflier-8-18-2018.R-3.pdf
or
https://tinyurl.com/y9rau9zc

Search Symposium info at these sites. Flier will give classes and info.

Thanks to all who make this event possible....

Lionel
256-232-9073