From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jul 2017 11:54:18 -0700

> >But it is disingenuous to infer that we can do anything to bring our
> inventions to market, when the patents on our discoveries don't belong to
> us.

Far be it from me to be disingenuous.  Christina, should you ever get the
chance to attend an international conference of plant geneticists, I
strongly encourage you to do so.  In many countries, farmers are only one
crop failure away from starvation, and in those countries there are many
dedicated scientists and universities working to help them.

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA