From:
"Canon, Hartman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Aug 1998 08:21:10 -0400
Just received my latest SCIENCE NEWS vol 154 Aug 8, 1998 which contains an
article titled 'RUSSIAN BEES BEE-little Mites' Impact'.  Contains discussion
on introduction of Russian bees to combat varroa. Contains quotes by Troy
Fore of American Beekeeping Federation, Jesup GA., and Kim Flottum, editor
of BEE CULTURE, Thomas Rinderer of the USDA honeybee lab in B.R., La. Very
interesting. I don't have a scanner or I would submit the whole thing. Can't
type either. Probably find it at the library.

HBCanon
Geneva, FL