Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2017 04:50:20 +0000
>>> Use only enough smoke so that no bees are looking at you. >>> How on earth can you tell where they're looking?

<><><> I think that phrase is used to describe the event of bees lined upon the sides of frames, shoulder to shoulder as it were, with their faces pointed up at you as if they were all lined up on the top vertical edges of the frames facing you.  Hop this description helps you to envision the description "bees looking at you".

Mike in LA