From:
allen dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Oct 2005 15:06:30 -0600
>> all for asking straightforward honest questions.
>
> I gave you my honest answers

If that's the best you have, then thanks, and I apologise for expecting
more.

> albiet twisted upon as they were by---?, but these are no good for the
> judge of my words. Sorry!!

Not sure what you are trying to say here, but thanks, anyways.

Please let us know when you do have some solid info.

We're all very interested in the topic, and looking for answers.

allen

He can compress the most words into the smallest ideas of any man I ever
met.
            -- Abraham Lincoln