From:
David Eyre <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 16 Dec 1998 22:16:25 -0500
On 16 Dec 98, at 7:13, Andy Nachbaur wrote:

> If this easy effort does not work then there is the world trade courts but
> beekeepers in the US got burned badly when they went into debt to make a
> successful case against unfair China Honey trade practices when Canadian
> interests took the honey that could not be shipped to the US by treaty
> between China and the US and transshipped it to the US as a "Product of
> Canada" circumventing the ruling against China.

Enough is enough. These baseless accusations are unfair, and
unwarranted, there is absolutely no truth in this statement.
        Canada returned a number of adulterated shipments to the
exporters and refused to entertain it, and on examination could not
find evidence of illegal dumping of Chinese honey to the American
market.
        I would suggest you listen to the prophets, 'either put up or.....'
till you have definite proof.
        Is there not something about 'bearing false witness' and 'judge
not less.....'? Your dislike of things Canadian is beginning to be
obvious.

The Bee Works, 9 Progress Drive, Unit 2,
Orillia, Ontario, Canada.
Phone (705)326 7171 Fax (705)325 3461
David Eyre, Owner
e-mail<[log in to unmask]>