From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 1995 08:32:20 -0700
On Fri, 3 Feb 1995, Kerstin Malmborg wrote:

> I got your letter, but nothing from the bbe-l since january 1:st.

If your mail goes down on your system for very long some day, the
LISTSERV will unsubscribe you, it seems.  It happened to me some time back.

If you want to know if you are still on the list (or who is on it) at any
time, just send a message to [log in to unmask], (subject line
is ignored) saying only:

REVIEW BEE-L

in the body.  Leave off your sig (if you know how).  Additionally:

GET BEE-L LOG9501

will get you the January 95 log and so you will bee up to date.  LOG9412
is December 94, LOG9502 is Feb 95 etc.

You may have to wait an hour or two for your data to be mailed back to
you, as the server does this in its own good time (It has serious work to
do also, and does this in idle moments).

Hugo is searching the database, I think, using some search commands for
items of interest to him and may report how that worked out.

Allen

PS some may want to save this article with the original greeting from
the LISTSERV (received when you signed on).  Or maybe not, because all
this is in there :-) for occasions such as this!

W. Allen Dick, Beekeeper                      VE6CFK
Rural Route One, Swalwell,  Alberta  Canada  T0M 1Y0
Email:  [log in to unmask]   or   [log in to unmask]
  Web home page: http://www.cuug.ab.ca:8001/~dicka