From:
Keith Malone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 20:47:11 -0800
Hi Frank & All,

> I just read about this book in Bee Culture.  Has anybody read it?  I'd
like
> to know if it quotes reputable studies or if it repeats unsubstantiated
> folklore.

I have never read this book but after doing a Google.com search on this
title I just may purchase it now. It does site numerous studies, so the
description says.

At beesource.com there is an offer on one page that you can get a very good
deal for this book;
http://www.beesource.com/pov/traynor/agnewsjun0502.htm
The offer is about 3/4 down the page, and from beesource they link you to
this site;
http://www.bookmasters.com/marktplc/00741.htm

Here is another link that I found on Google for beedata and Northern Bee
Books;
http://www.beedata.com/nbb/joe-trayner.htm

Here is the Google search I used;
http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&q=Honey+The+Gourmet+Medicine