Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 1997 20:23:43 -0400
I have also heard third hand from Dr. Kieth Deleplane Uof GA.that the
abundance of bees on the outside can also bee a sign for mites.  since I
wasn't in the conversation I don't know if he was refering to Varroa or
Tracheal.  I would think that a ether roll won't hurt.  The test for
tracheal mites requires an autopsy to examine the trachea under a
microscope looking for the damage.  A good high school biology teacher
might be able to help or a local Univercity with an Ento. Dept.

Al Welk, Atlanta, GA 2 hives but work 200