From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Dec 2012 13:15:18 -0500
We've been getting snow, with a light dusting every day or so to keep
things white.  Temps mild, just a bit below freezing, so  bees should  be  comfy
in their hives.

Best wishes for the Holidays to all on Bee-L.  I'll see some of  you at
AHPA in San Diego in January.  My  colleague, Dr. Colin  Henderson, will be at
ABRC and ABF in Hershey.

Good news, World didn't end last Friday.  Bad news, I've now got to  finish
 all of those end of Year reports.

Jerry

P.S.  Despite rumors to the contrary, I've partially retired.   I'm not
dead.  I've been told more than once over the past weeks that I had  died.
Couple of follks looked like they had seen a ghost.  All  was news to me.