From:
Todd A Bebb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2014 12:51:36 -0800
This statement sums up my assumptions on CCD and why I feel More Than Honey is such a well done documentary as it shows many contributing factors in the plight of the honeybee.

The scientific community scrambles for research funding in a noble attempt to make our lives better and safer.
The environmental groups preach doomsday to fill their coffers.
Corporations seemingly operate solely for the bottom line.
Farmers are expected to "feed the world" when in reality they are feeding mostly the economy and seldom themselves.

Ultimately, Mother Nature will prevail one way or another regardless of mankind's greed or feeble attempts to outsmart her.  We can't continue sacrificing our own health forever.

Todd A. Bebb