From:
Dave Cushman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2007 12:19:35 +0100
Hi All

I am replying to a post of Bob Harrison and I have changed the subject
line from Organic foundation.

> My research done with a large number of Russian and varroa tolerant lines of
> bees involved zero treatment of any kind. The reason only around 12 hives
> are left and those are survivors but not very productive.

OK, you have 12 survivors... Now cross and re-cross all of these and
select those that both survive and produce more honey. Repeat the
process over several generations. OK it requires work and several
seasons, but you will get there in the end.

Regards & Best 73s, Dave Cushman, G8MZY
http://website.lineone.net/~dave.cushman or http://www.dave-cushman.net
Short FallBack M/c, Build 6.02/3.1 (stable)