From:
Stephen Augustine <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Jul 2001 14:56:14 -0700
Frank,

Here in the Puget Sound area of Washington state of the United States many
of the folks in our association run three Westerns (medium supers not
shallow supers) for their brood chamber. They have no problems with this
approach and in fact all of them claim that it helps both their backs, ease
of colony inspection, and with the standardisation of equipment. I would
however concur with Karen Oland to exercise caution to not use any supers
that were/are used for brood and which were medicated as honey supers.

Stephen Augustine
Bees By The Bay