From:
Bob Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Dec 2012 11:29:41 -0600
>The issue of GMO is very complicated, and many of the folks who vehemently
>oppose it, also don't really understand it.

Are you saying the people which think we ought to be able to choose when we
shop between GMO and non GMO really don't understand GMO.

There are plenty of very well known researchers which bring up *real
questions* about GMO.

Farmers are not happy in my area with roundup ready.

Whole countries have looked at GMO and banned even the import of GMO
products.

I hate blanket broad statements like" the folks who vehemently oppose GMO
don't really understand it"

Saying the opposite side of a discussion doesn't really understand is weak.
My problem since you seem to want to go back to the ABJ article is its 95%
the Big Ag talking points.

Did Monsanto proof read the article?

Look at some of the section titles?

The vilifying of Monsanto

What are they up to

Practicality overrides principal

Hold the hate mail

The future of roundup

Reality check

the changing face of agriculture

There IS another set of talking points on GMO for those interested. I
suggest those interested do as Eugene M. suggested and research for yourself
as *IN MY OPINION* the article stuck to the big ag talking points.

Lets get articles in bee magazines back to beekeeping subjects and not a
place chemical companies use to promote their PR.

I am serious about being done with the subject.

I found the article boring with nothing new on the subject.

bob