From:
Dee Lusby <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2008 21:06:25 -0800
Allen,
By the way the Nebraska Beekeepers Assoc Conference on Chemical Free Beekeeping includes this topic on BEEBREAD and it's GREAT IMPORTANCE as new cutting edge research is now showing along with honey, and I am so glad you helped bring this topic up for it is so needed for more understanding today, will be Nov 21 thru 23 at Southeast Community College, 301 S. 68th Street Place, Lincoln, Nebr and cost is $95 but don't worry about the 14 Nov signup deadline now........for beekeepers can still get in............on Nov 21 signing up and paying, unfortunately, the food part will not be provided for late comers, and they will have to bring bag meals with them or eat out at fast food places nearby....

Speakers include Michael Bush, Corwin Bell, Dean Stiglitz & Ramona, Michael Palmer and me.

For more information for last minute signing in contact Nancy Holman, 402-437-2712 or [log in to unmask]