From:
"J. Waggle" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2012 20:01:58 -0400
Hello,

Seeking a reference for how many flights
per day an average honeybee colony makes.

In the archives I find that Jerry writes:

<<Amazingly, some colonies recorded over 0.5 M flights per day.  Quarter
million is fairly common.>>

If Jerry is reading this post,,,

Is the 250,000 flights per day based
on an average size colony?

Would you be so kind to provide me with
the source for this information so that I
may give it proper credit?
Thanks in advance!

Best Wishes,
Joe Waggle