From:
Pure Jane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Jan 1997 23:19:27 -0800
[log in to unmask] wrote:

> Dear Jane,
>
> To keep formerly crystallized honey liquid, put it in a freezer or keep it
> above 20 C.  15 C is the temperature at which crystalization is most rapid.
>
> Or, you can take advantage of the "problem" and make creamed honey.  Creamed
> honey is considered a premium product here, and it fetches a higher price
> than liquid honey.   I'm surprised that you don't find much demand for it in
> your corner of China.   Might it be popular elsewhere in China?
>
> W. G. Miller
> Gaithersburg, MDDear Sir,

I would say that most Chinese honey-consumers do not like crystallized
honey,and that is why we feel really problems to us!You know,we do pack
our honey in the jars and put them to the stores.In winter,many jars in
the cartons become crystallized.We have to get them back to our workshop
for melting them so that customers can accept our honey.That is what we
always do!
We know means of heating to achieve liquid honey.But it re-crystallized
soon in the winter days.