From:
K&W Jarrett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Aug 2006 20:43:20 -0700
Dee,
<Are bees hurting there also do to heat.

Not only did we set record rain fall and low temps this spring ,this summer
is setting records as well.It's been the toughest year in the past forty
from what I have heard from old timers.But that's mother nature, we will
press on.Honey flow here is poor, so three to five gallons may be needed in
some cases this fall.
I hope the rest of you are doing better than we are, here out west.
Keith Jarrett
Jackson,Calif