From:
Jan Tempelman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 3 Jul 1997 19:07:07 +0200
I have a funny problem, nothing on beekeeping but I know no better
entrance

I use an Apple Mac (Performa 5200)

Recently I bought a digital photo camera (see the great pictures on
"enjoy your meal" discussion a week ago)
http://www.xs4all.nl/~jtemp/maaltijd.html
Casio QV-11. It came with a cable but no software and a manual for
software LK-2V. So I have to buy the software (ONLY incl. a new cable)
So I used the software Version 1.21; The manual tells about version
LK-2a . So I went to the shop. They took the software back. And I got my
money back. They can't help me on the latest software.
So I used the copied software (ver. 1.21; no possibility to save as
JPEG) with manual LK-2V.(wich speeks about saving as JPEG).
Who knows a mac user with the casio software LK-2V and an email-adres???
attaching will be very welcome.
--
Jan Tempelman / Ineke Drabbe     |     EMAIL:[log in to unmask]
Sterremos 16               3069 AS Rotterdam, The Netherlands