From:
Harry Goudie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 May 1999 19:48:06 +0100
There was quite a lot of discussion about this (or related subject) on
beekeeping news group some time ago.  As I recall it was concerning the fact
that the children of beekeepers were more prone to sting allergy then none
beekeeper's children.  One of the reasons put  forward for this was the
detritus on the bees suit.  However I thought at the time that it may just
have been the fact that they were more likely to be stung.  If I remember
correctly the participants in this conversation were Jack Griffes and Murray
McGregor and you could probably find the articles in Deja news.
Harry
Scottish Bees Issues web site:-
http://www.luichartwoollens.freeserve.co.uk