From:
Jerry Bromenshenk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2007 12:58:52 EST

We've had reports from some people who could not login or got  bumped out of
the on-line beeloss survey.  This appears to be related  to the settings in
your own browsers.  We're working on a fix at our end,  but in the meantime, if
you have problems getting into the survey:

The quick fix is to adjust the privacy setting to Low on the Privacy  tab in
the Internet Options.

If that doesn't do it, let us know.  Thanks

Jerry

J.J. Bromenshenk