Informed Discussion of Beekeeping Issues and Bee Biology <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Apr 2023 09:28:16 -0400
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (25 lines)
Folks,
I reached out to Allen and offered to support the idea of a regular Zoom meeting for BEE-L participants using the Philadelphia Beekeepers Guild Zoom account.

I’m the president of the Guild and we have a paid account with several logins so this isn’t a burden for us and at least some of my board approves of it. If it draws more than 100 participants we might have to pay extra, but I’d be surprised if it did.

I will sign up to moderate such a meeting once a month. Others can moderate as well if a more frequent get-together is desired.

I’d really like to record these sessions and share them on our YouTube channel as a public resource and perhaps as a way to (eventually if enough people subscribe to the channel) perhaps create a revenue stream for the Guild.

However, I recognize that recording is not always desired. We don’t record our Bee Chats so that what is said in chat stays in chat.

I’d like to hear back from anyone who might have an opinion on how this should work and who might want to help with the logistics and execution. If there are people who want to do this it can be done.

David Harrod (he/him)
[log in to unmask]

The BEE-L mailing list is powered by L-Soft's renowned
LISTSERV(R) list management software.  For more information, go to:
http://www.lsoft.com/LISTSERV-powered.html

ATOM RSS1 RSS2