From:
Bill Greenrose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Jun 2014 09:41:30 -0400
Karen wrote:

>There is this paper written in 1956 which lists sugar content of nectar in
>some of the plants in the Connecticut Valley region. I uploaded it to my
>web site since I can not send an attachment.
>http://newmoonapiary.com/forms/Nectar%20&%20Pollen%20Plants%20of%20Massachusetts.pdf

What Karen didn't mention is that she has a page on her website where she has actually taken the info in the paper, put it in a chart with bloom times (plants on Y axis, months on x axis), and included photos of the flowers.  It is awesome.  I was actually going to take the info in the paper, dump it to a timeline in a spreadsheet and add pics, but she already did all the work.  Probably not very useful outside of New England, but, as I live in the Upper Connecticut River valley, it is really handy for me.

Thanks, Karen!