From:
Kim Flottum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 2014 00:47:34 +0000
I have to support Peter's comments on where to spend any new found money. And the BIP programs, the feet on the ground, the queen quality testing, the surveys they do would go a long way in gathering information, providing data and are valuable in assisting everyday beekeepers in making fact-based management decisions. And they are all, already in place. We actually wouldn't have to reinvent the wheel. Of course beekeepers have to contribute...information, not money...and the enthusiasm thus far has been disappointingly dismal.