From:
Bob & Liz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 19:35:31 -0500
Hello All,
I have just got off the phone with Maurice Arndt the inventer of the Better
Way Wax Melter and the vinegar fogger machine. Maurice called after talking
to the New Zealand beekeeper I had given his phone number to. Because Bee-L
is like publishing a book. Done by all of us.  I always want information
correct. Maurice says he does and has kept bees in Iowa for years. I
misunderstood him when we talked years ago about not being a beekeeper. As I
said in the original post Maurice and I have never met but talked on the
phone on two different ocassions.  His inventions are items he feels the
industry needs. He uses the vinegar machine himself with great results.
Maurice says he has many satisfied customers. Maurice has never seen Bee-L
and I have encouraged Maurice to join. I sincerely hope he will. Maybe
Maurice is joining tonight. Treat Maurice with respect and I am sure he will
contribute to Bee-L. I am proud of the way Bee-L has treated Dr. R. inventer
of the FGMO fogger. Both these people are trying to fight the worst pest
beekeeping has ever seen VARROA. Maurice says his home is not modest. I
apologise for the word modest. One never knows what word to use to describe
anothers dwelling and shop. Maurice says he is starting to advertise in *Bee
Culture* magazine instead of the American Bee Journal.
About all the news I have got. Hopefully Maurice will answer a few of the
past weeks Bee-L posts concerning his machine.
Sincerely,
Bob Harrison
Odessa, Missouri