From:
Walter Zimmermann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2006 20:17:44 EDT
Greetings to our U.S. neighbours:
About that discussion about our boarder being closed to queens.
There some  good breeders here who have attempted to send to the USA  but
paperwork and the other unusual complications on your side have forced  some to
rethink things.
Below are two addresses.
Honeypro is Geof Wilson, highly regarded in Genetics and one who is  probably
going to try exporting again to you folks.
Mr. Doug McRory is our Ontario Gov't chief apiarist and I suggest you
contact him by email and inquire about importing. He worked with Geoff to get  the
paperwork done at the last attempt,/ this was information that was given to  us
by Doug at the recent OBA meeting last week.

_http://honeypro.ca/who-we-are/_ (http://honeypro.ca/who-we-are/)

Walter