From:
Aaron Morris <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 May 2001 19:51:24 -0400
I've been so busy that time has slipped without my having posted a plug for
the Eastern Apicultural Society conference this summer on Cape Cod.  Please
surf to:
http://www.capecod.com/bcba/eas2001.html
if you want to slip in under the early registration wire.  EAS conferences
have been a big part of my summers for the past few years.  Attending is its
own reward.  I have not the time right now to write words to do it justice.
I'll steal a few paragraphs from the URL above and encourage anyone
interested to act quickly and plan to attend.

"The Registration form is now available. Please see the Registration Page.
Registration forms must be postmarked by May 15, 2001 to avoid the
assessment of a late registration fee. Availability of meals, on-campus
lodging, tours, etc. may be limited for those who register late. Also,
speaker profiles for most of our presenters are now available in the
Programs section.

It's not too early to start planning for EAS 2001, at the Massachusetts
Maritime Academy (MMA) in Buzzards Bay, MA. The beautiful MMA campus is
surrounded on three sides by water and only one-hour driving time from
either T.F. Green Airport (PVD) in Providence, RI or Logan International
Airport (BOS) in Boston, MA. Cape Cod is a wonderful place to host an EAS
Short Course and Conference. Planning is well underway to make it an
unforgettable experience for all who attend. Watch for periodic updates to
this web site and in the EAS Journal.

The Eastern Apicultural Society of North America was established in 1955
with the purpose of promoting honey bee culture, the education of
beekeepers, and excellence in bee research. Every summer, EAS conducts its
annual conference in one of its 22 member States/Provinces. About 500
people, from around the world, attend this conference every year.

The Annual Short Course and Conference in the Summer of the year 2001 will
be held at the Massachusetts Maritime Academy, in Buzzards Bay, MA, the week
of August 6-10...."

For the rest of the story, surf there, register QUICKLY, and attend.  Hope
to see you there!

Sincerely,
Aaron Morris