From:
Jørn Johanesson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 1997 06:20:08 +-200
Dear all of you that have tryed  to install the win3.1+ or want to try the
win 3.1+ edition of the hivenote software I announced.

I made a terrible mistake by using winrar to make the archive with. I
thougt it was a win3.1 programme but is actual a win95/nt software.

Please e-mail me with your postal address and I will send the original
installation software to you. or try again in a few days to take it down. I
have made a lharc archive instead of , but need to ftp it to the ftp site,
and it is not possible for me to do it from this computer.

sorry again! if I could I would k.m.a

jorn Johanesson
--
EDBI = Beekeeping software