From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Jul 2002 12:29:51 -0600
>>> I wonder if anyone has had experience with having an observation hive
at a county fair where the bees have the ability to leave and return to the
hive.  I'm thinking of setting up a hive that would have a tube that would
allow them to enter and exit through the roof of the building.  Is this a
crazy idea?  <<<

This is a great opportunity to visit our archives and look for the replies
to similar queries.  Visit http://www.internode.net/honeybee/BEE-L/ and
choose "Can I Search the BEE-L Archives for keywords of Interest?".

I got 409 hits for "observation hive".  Here are the results.
http://listserv.albany.edu:8080/cgi-bin/wa?S2=bee-l&q=observation+hive&s=&f
=&a=&b=

Not all will be useful, but some are treasures.

allen