From:
Allen Dick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Feb 2001 06:56:32 -0700
BEE-L is a moderated discussion list with rules and guidelines.  Anyone and
everyone with interest in bees is welcome to join.

Our FAQ is our archive of posts running back more than a decade.  We are very
pleased at the high quality and wide variety of input from members all over the
world.  Every post that makes the list goes into these archives and can be
easily found by a search at any time now or in the future.

In a sense, we are writing a book together. We would like to point out to new
members (and remind long-time members) that all our rules, including the sign-on
messages as well as access to our FAQ can be found at
http://www.internode.net/HoneyBee/BEE-L

Please visit the above link periodically to review our guidelines and before
posting to the list.  You will also find info on what might have happened if you
posted and your article did not appear on the list within 24 hours.

allen