From:
charles Linder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Jun 2014 08:36:43 -0500
Regardless of the level of well-meaning exaggeration, and regardless of the
level of cynicism that has built up among beekeepers, how can it be a bad
thing for the federal government to consider ways that a coordinated effort
at the federal level might help?

Really?? How can it be bad?  Millions of ways. Just look at the AG bills of
old and you would quickly see how.  More payouts for PPB.  More rules in
beekeepers.  Mandatory registrations, In Il here I am already legally
restricted from moving bees across a county line.  I live 6 miles from a
county line. And 8 from another.  Two different inspectors....  the list can
go on and on...

So, what's the downside of more science funding?

Simple... More clowns like Dr. Lu lining up and getting funded for garbage.

I will leave the  Obummer cares for bees alone. Best to leave politics out.

Charles