From:
Craig Abel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 1996 09:20:12 -0400
Blair Sampson and Jim Cane presented a paper at the 7th International
Pollination Symposium held in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada titled "Impact Of
Enhanced Ultraviolet-B Radiation On Plant-Pollinator Interactions. In their
paper they mentioned Phacelia campanularia had decreased concentrations of
sugar under higher UV-B radiation. Both of these people are with the
Entomology Department at Auburn but that's all the information I have on them.

Craig Abel
USDA/ARS
North Central Regional Plant Introduction Station
Iowa State University
Ames, Iowa  USA