From:
Trevor Weatherhead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 2010 17:20:12 +1000
> Some of us get bored waiting for approvals here on BEE-L, so the
> discussions tend to spill over to other forums.  In the interests of
> keeping BEE-L in the lloop,  here are several posts that address and
> augment some
> of the protein supplement discussions here.

I don't get bored.  I am very appreciative of the work that Aaron puts into
Bee-L.  So what if it takes a few hours to get approved.  It is not as
though you can rush out and put the discussion into practice by doing it to
your bees.  Maybe that is the problem.  Too much time with the cold weather.
If others want to have discussion on other forums so be it.  That is their
choice.

Again thanks Aaron for your efforts.  It is not as though you are being paid
big money!!!!!!!

Trevor Weatherhead
AUSTRALIA