From:
randy oliver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 2014 18:36:35 -0700
>The real problem for me is the spotted woodpecker which is intent on
demolishing the timbers of our 17th century timber-framed house.  Any
ideas?

Sorry to hear, Peter!  Have you tried holographic reflective tape?  Birds
quickly become acclimated to static scares, but the flashing tape, or even
CD's hanging from threads and blowing in the wind, are effective in my
fruit trees (haven't tried on woodpeckers).

--
Randy Oliver
Grass Valley, CA