Date:
Mon, 7 Dec 2009 23:54:45 GMT
>>It has been noted that MS is a northern disease and probably has more to do
with lack of sunshine (vitamine D), than anything else theorized to date.
Several cancers follow the northern latitude trend. A lack of vitamin D in
the bloodstream is a good indicator of how bad the cancer will be.

That's right.  A couple of studies supporting this are quoted here: www.lef.org/protocols/neurological/multiple_sclerosis_01.htm
(Also the people actually died from the flu were found to be vit. D defficient.)

I would not be too quick to dismiss bee sting therapy for MS.  On the simplest level, MS is an autoimmine disorder.  Bee sting venom challenges the immune systems and causes it to make adjustments.  Why would anyone continue [unpleasant] stinging if they did not see improvement?

It will be interesting to see the outcome of this study:

http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:HhJaP-kcaJkJ:www.neurologychannel.com/multiplesclerosis/bee-venom-therapy.shtml+studies+bee+venom+multiple+sclerosis&cd=9&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Final note - medicine is not a closed chapter.  New things are emerging every year.  Once chiropractic was considered black magic and quackery but it has saved many from surgery and pain killers.  I know because I have experienced the benefit myself.

Waldemar