From:
WILLIAM G LORD <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 1997 08:13:26 -0500
Tim,

John Ianuzzi (sp?) says he buys floor sweeping sugar somewhere close to MD.
 Contact him.  For a good pump, go to a local ag supply store and get a pump
set up for the small, 35 to 50 gal sprayers landscapers use.  It will be 12
volt and will pump diluted syrup just fine, and the pumps are usually plumbed
for 5/8 or 1/2 inch garden hoses.  I have one that pumps a gallon in about 40
seconds, and I like it.  Southern States carries them, as do discount ag
suppliers.  I have one attached to an open top 55 gallon drum, into which I mix
liquid sucrose and cut with water in the spring.  It works like a charm, saves
time and there is no mess with feeding.

Bill Lord

--
william g lord