From:
Rimantas Zujus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 16:34:34 +0200
 Hi, Garry and All

Sorry, I don't feel difference in Lithuanian  in "between " and "among".

I want to say when flow is ended one takes off the supers and cures his
bees at the time untill next nectar flow begins. During the nectar flow not
only the bees encrease in number. The mites do it as well. I noticed myself
also that there isn't sufficient to fight the mites twice a year.

As concerns 50% shortage of bee life I'll try to contact Dr.Kublickas
and to confirm or deny this statement in the LIST later.

By the way, with these wings. Today I found the confirmation of the
statement of Dr. Kublickas in an old book in Russian: "Album of Beekeeper",
issued in Moscow in 1971, Rossseljxozizdat, by G.F.Buxarev, N.S.Kulikov,
G.F.Taranov, S.S.Nazarov. I scanned the images and if anybody is interested
I can send you 2 pictures of tracheal mites and of damaged bee wings facing
ahead, 120 kilobytes each, "*.jpg"

Sincerely Yours

Rimantas Zujus
Kaunas