From:
Rob Green <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Dec 2000 15:51:27 -0500
We've always lived in the burbs but had friends who were farmers, and now,
I'm in a more rural area, quicly turning into subdivisions and I keep bees.
Could never understand homeowners moving out into the country then
complaining about the noise, smell, animals or weeds.  I learned a long
time ago not to show disrespect to farmers with my mouth full.

It's a heartbreaker when the city sprayed the bees.  Do they not know
you're there?  Perhaps they could tell you want day they are spraying and
you could have stopped up the hive entrance for the day.