From:
Bill Truesdell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 15 Sep 1997 17:06:51 -0700
Douglas Davis wrote:

> My question arises as I have begun to harvest the Honey.  Of the 4 honey
> supers, the first 2 yielded the most delightful honey...... light amber
> colored and very light / sweet taste.... it is great.
>
> The last 2 supers contained honey that was much different.  The honey is
> dark colored...is there
> something that I am doing or not doing that has produced these 2 very
> different products?

It is the bees and the flowers they visit. Not much you can do but
enjoy. I had four different kinds of honey from five hives in the same
apiary. It all depends on what nectar sources your bees are visiting.
Agree with the Aggies comment. Son graduated from there.
Best Aggie joke- What do you call an Aggie two years after he graduates?

Boss.

Bill Truesdell
Bath, ME