From:
Dan Hadley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jul 2002 12:07:30 -0400
My name is Dan Hadley, and I work for a nonprofit volunteer program in
Washington, DC.  We match people from the US agricultural sector with
struggling farmers in developing countries.  We recently began working with
Beekeepers in Ukraine (former Soviet Union), and I wanted to join the list
to learn more about beekeeping and to see if any list members might have
the desire to volunteer their skills overseas.  I would be happy to provide
further information to any interested persons.  CNFA covers all volunteer
costs, and provides a translator.  The volunteer donates his or her time
and skills.