From:
P-O Gustafsson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 31 Jan 1997 21:06:38 +0100
A couple of months ago I started what I thought would be a simple
translation of
Al's program The HoneyBee. I wanted it in Swedish too and sat down to
change the
text. As I proceeded with the work I realized I would have to rework
some of the
pictures to make them fit into my story.

Now when I have been fiddling with the pictures too, I'm afraid there is
not that
much left of Al's program. It's rather big, 3,8 MEG, because of the
graphics and
can be transfered to 3 floppys for easier distribution.

When I know there are some of you out there that understand Scandinavian
lingo I
choose to put it on my homepage for downloading.

Enjoy!

--
Regards

P-O Gustafsson, Sweden