From:
"Steven A. Creasy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 May 1997 10:43:12 EDT
Aaron Wolfenbarger Wrote:

>>I use amonia <sp?> when I get stung.What I do is just rub the amonia
with a cotton swab or paper towel or whatever. It helps tremendusly.  If
you get it on within a few minutes it does not swell or itch at all.<<

I too use amonia. (Must be a Tennessee thang!) ;>)  My wife bought me a
product called After Bite - The Itch Eraser.  It is basically a tube with
a plastic applicator tip haveing a small hole in the center.  Just
shake-up, apply, & stop itching!  The active ingredient....ammonia.  One
could refill the container with *much* cheaper store-bought ammonia when
dry.  The sting site will contain a small zit/pimple-like bump after a
few hours.  The pain does indeed become less noticable the more you get
stung, but this is a great bridge until you get there!

Steve Creasy-                           (\
Maryville, Tennessee USA   {|||8-
Proverbs 24:13, 25:16            (/